Omega Senior Aid Canine & Feline 250ml by Misc
Pack Size: 250ml
Intended Species: Dogs,Cats
ArthriAid Joint Supplement liquid for dogs and cats helps improve joint stiffness & problems.
UVP (Unlicensed Vet Products)
ArthriAid Joint Supplement liquid for dogs and cats helps improve joint stiffness & problems
Why does a dog need ArthriAid Joint Supplement?
• As pets get older the ‘wear & tear’ on their joints may cause stiffness and lameness problems.
• Certain breeds of dogs are particularly prone to joint problems (e.g. Labradors, Dalmatians)
• These dogs need extra ‘joint nutrients’ to help rebuild and help their joints.
How does ArthriAid Omega Joint Supplement Work?
• Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is the starting point for the production of new cartilage and is fundamental to maintaining joint function.
• Chondroitin is a major component of cartilage, maintaining the spongy texture. This is essential to absorb shock and nourish and lubricate the joints.
• MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks and bumps, returning normal joint mobility.
• Manganese acts as a co-factor in the synthesis of collagen and Glucosaminoglycans.
• Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger therefore protecting cartilage breakdown.
• Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Help decrease the breakdown of cartilage. Help lubricate joints and help mobility.