Hibiscrub Medical 250ml by Hibiscrub
Pack Size: 250ml
Hibiscrub is an antibacterial wash containing chlorhexidine gluconate which is effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, some fungi and viruses.
Can be used for general skin cleansing.
Hibiscrub is an antimicrobial preparation containing the Active ingredient Chlorhexidine gluconate 4% w/v used for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, Antiseptic hand washing in hospitals and care homes. Hibiscrub is also used for pre-operative and post-operative skin antisepsis.
Incredibly effective antiseptic and disinfectant that can be used in hospitals and in the home
• Commonly used in hospitals for pre-operative surgical hand disinfection, ward and pre-operative hand washing and as part of post-operative outpatient aftercare
• Use as an antiseptic hand wash and to keep the skin free from harmful bacteria
• Contains the active ingredient Chlorhexidine gluconate 4% w/v which binds to the skin forming an effective barrier
• Proven to keep killing bacteria and protecting the skin for up to 6 hours after application
• Formula is effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, viruses and some fungi
• Can be applied undiluted in the shower as you would use a shower gel, or added to the water of a bath for whole body washing
• Containing a blend of emollients and dermatologically tested, it helps soften and hydrate the skin
• Care should be taken during use to avoid contact with the eyes and ears